This morning while lying in bed nursing Abbie and snuggling with Daniela I heard an unusual noise coming from the kitchen. We're we being robbed, was there huge mice clanking around all the dishes...my curiosity getting the best of me I gathered up my little girl posse and headed out and what to my surprise did I find? My husband making breakfast, the table set, cut up pineapple and berries, egg omelet supreme (I like it so there's so many vegetables in it that I can't taste the eggs) all ready for us to enjoy. Now my husband is a great man don't get me wrong but breakfast is not his forte as he's not a morning person at all and it wasn't even my birthday. The funny thing about it was that last night I was thinking I think I might revolt and not get out of bed tomorrow and that wonderful husband of mine must have esp.
Then Alin and Mason had a guys outing they went to Home Depot and made a bird house that it turned out super cute I'm not sure who had more fun Alin or Mason. They went and met Dan and Evie there as well. While they were building I took the girls and we went to the library, signed out some books and then went back and picked them up. We then meet up with the rest of the McAteer clan for lunch at Boston pizza. Came home put the kids down for naps (Hooray) I can count on one hand how many times they have all been sleeping at the same time, and it lasted for about 20 min which is AWESOME. Then supper and downstairs to play(Alin) and laundry(me)and watch with Miss Abbie Dabbie:)
Good Day


No comments:
Post a Comment