Content

Content

Monday, January 14, 2013

Wonderful husband award

So my wonderful husband took the night shift and by night shift, I mean all night... I still nursed I took one for the team there;) it made such a difference to me to not have to get up with Miss Daniela.

So the morning we let poor Alin go back to bed and try and get some sleep, which is super hard when our little ones are a little rambunctious and then want to go find dad. Plus little miss Abbie was sleeping next to him, so when she woke up poor Alin's rest ends.

The kids and I went to the library program and met Cori and her kids there. It was jam packed and Dani was super clinging and not interested in leaving my lap. Mason loved the songs and activities and they both loved the stories. Then we met up with Alin at Chiqui cuts, and Mason got his haircut and Dani got her bangs cut, they looked super cute (Alin got his haircut while we were at the library too)so we have a well trimmed family. I need to get mine done I'm feeling really frumpy lately.

Came home, kids played downstairs with Alin while I held Abbie and watched. They sure have fun done there and Alin sure works up a sweat;)

Alin worked the late shift tonight so bedtime routine is always super fun

No comments:

Post a Comment