Content

Content

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday

Today was one of those classic Canadian winter mornings. Some snow but pleasant conditions in the morning and then turns into a whiteout blizzard in the afternoon, followed by sun shining and FREEZING (when I took the garbage out tonight the wind was blowing making that horrible lonely sound I hated when i was a kid, seems I still hate it). Church was good we were even there on time...before 3 kids never late now it's a lot more work. Someone's always having a blow out or melt down right before we go out the door. Kids went to nursery, Mason is really opening up and enjoying it a lot more and plays while only checking to make sure we're there sporadically. Daniela does great generally but does have those moments when she can throw a mean dirty look ( Brent would say she got it from me as he always says Torrance throws a auntie Shannon look... I'm much nicer now:) ) Abbie and I hung out with the kids while they played, had snack time, songs and a little lesson. Alin left to come home and would come back latter to pick us up. The kids made "I am a child of God crowns which they coloured and then put on their head (at least Mason, Daniela not interested in things on her head as she'd already pulled out the elastic and ribbon I had in her hair during sacrament.). Mason was so excited to show Alin his crown when he came to pick us up, which I'm so glad he did as the weather had taken a turn for the worse. As we were trying to leave the parking lot the visibility was like zero and an older couple in the ward went to pull out and another car hit them. Felt so bad for them. So glad Alin was driving because the roads were awful and we only live about 7 min away from the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment