Here's to another great year. Not quite as productive as the last 3 have been, since there will be no babies to welcome this year (It's funny that I'm a little sad about that) at least from this clan but feel free family, to whoop it up and bless us with more nieces and nephews.
.JPG) |
| Happy New Year tree |
|
|
|
|
This year I decided we would have a little get together at our house with some other little ones. Party started at 2 with lots of good food and little friends. The kids played and the adults visited (as much as parents get to anymore) I saw a neat thing on "Our best bites", I love that website but it was about decorating your tree for New Years.Of course her's had balloons filled with money and jokes and streamers hanging down it but I did ours up with what we had here and thought it was a great idea.
 |
| Mason was too interested in the noise maker to look at the camera. |
 |
Little Miss Abbie ringing in the New Year in style.
We had so much fun with the kiddos and the friends that came over. So here's to good food, good friends and to the adventures of another year. (I forgot to take a photo of everyone else before they left so here's some of the crew)
NEW YEARS OF DAYS GONE BY | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| 2007 Huddled under parliament for New Years Eve with hotel glasses and ginger ale |

New Years is sure different with 3 kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment